GREAT BRAKES - CODE OF ETHICS
This list is from the Independent Auto Repair Owners Association
- To perform quality auto repair at a fair and just price. This statement means that we will not replace parts that do not need to be replaced and that we will not make unnecessary repairs.
- To use only high quality parts distributed by reputable firms.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To provide a one-year warranty on parts and a 90-day warranty on labor.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer services records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system of fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To uphold the highest standards of our profession.
Great Brakes Inc. | 3326 University Ave. SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55414 | ph: 612-331-3635 | fax: 612-331-8174 | 9:00 am-5:00 pm Mon-Fri